Monday 12 April 2010

Summa Summa Summa-Time!

Sunday was spent going to (free) museums and window shopping with Rudabah. Well I windowed and she made a fabulous purchase. We stopped off at Waterstone's which I guess is the Borders equivalent and guess what I saw?? The American Vogue. As you've read before, I miss American magazines so much! As I skimmed through the pages of waif models and Gisele Bundchen aka 'Earth Mother' rant of how women use pregnancy as an excuse to become 'garbage disposals', the fashionista in me started getting inspired. That is inspired to summer-ise my very winter wardbrobe. So here are a few basics I need to pump it up for this very summery summer:

1. Panama Hat
2. Shades (shown: Chloe's Mimosa Rounds, obviously out of my price range!)
3. Just Enough Buff by Revlon
4. Nude colored dress (this one is by Calvin Klein, once again, I'm in fantasy land)
5. White semi-flowy tank top


No comments:

Post a Comment